- 4 large ripe peaches
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can Citrus flavored soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Set aside.
- Peel and cut peaches into quarters.
- Wrap each piece of peach in a crescent roll and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. If peaches are small use 2 pieces per roll.
- Spoon sugar mixture over rolls. Pour soda over rolls.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream or milk.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!