- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 3/4 cup fat free half-and-half
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crab meat, well drained
- 1 cup crisp-tender cooked fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat eggs with a wire whisk in medium bowl.
- Combine baking mix and half-and-half in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture to eggs, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in crab, asparagus, cheese and seasonings.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!