- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper.
- (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Fold bottom corner over filling.
- Fold sides toward center over filling.
- Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°.
- Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Yield: 10 egg rolls.