- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use. Set mushroom caps aside. In medium bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients. Fill each mushroom cap with one rounded tablespoon of egg mixture. Place filled caps on lightly greased baking sheet and bake in preheated 450° oven until heated through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!