- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 whole wheat pita bread shells, halved
- salsa (optional)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, onion, red pepper, green pepper, and mustard.
- Heat 10-inch skillet to medium high heat and pour egg mixture into pan. Scramble eggs until firm but still moist.
- Just before eggs are set, add cheese and warm until melted.
- Warm pita pockets in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Open one pita half and spoon ¼ of egg mix into shell. Serve hot.