- 1 (2 layer) pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 s plain yogurt
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries or raspberries, sliced
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
Prepare and bake cake mix using package directions for two 9-inch cake pans. Remove to wire rack; cool. Split layers horizontally into halves. Combine yogurt, lemonade concentrate and condensed milk in bowl and mix well. Spread 1/4 of mixture over 1 cake layer. Stack cake layers with fruit between, alternating kiwifruit and strawberries and spreading 1/4 of lemonade mixture over each cake layer. Mixture will run down side of cake. Decorate top of cake with concentric rings of remaining fruit. Chill until serving time.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!