Emerald Mint Milkshake Recipe
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- Pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes