- 2 pie crusts
- 2 1/2 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes (2 large or 3 medium)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together ingredients, adding syrup last.
- Pour into pie crusts.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 2 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!