Submitted by Mrs. K. G. of Wooster, Ohio.
- 2 cups cooked cut up meat
- 1 cup sliced canned mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 package noodles prepared according to package directions.
- Cook the noodles, drain.
- Melt butter, add salt and flour.
- Cook until thick.
- Mix all ingredients together, and pour into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Put buttered bread crumbs on top if you like.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!