- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread cubes in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice and vanilla with whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over bread; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, remaining sugar and remaining pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Drizzle syrup over pudding.
- Serve warm topped with sour cream mixture.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!