- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted if desired
Combine lamb, feta cheese, egg, and olives in mixing bowl. Season with cumin and black pepper, and mix until well combined. Form mixture into 4 patties, and place onto waxed paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Cook the lamburgers on preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.
The cheese and olives give this delicious alternative to beef hamburgers a Mediterranean twist.?
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!