- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 slices French bread (1-inch thick)
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil; brush onto both sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Combine the feta cheese, garlic and basil; sprinkle over toast.
- Top with tomato.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!