Tomato-Cucumber Mozzarella Salad
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions, olives, parsley and basil.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in cheese.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes