- 1 (1/4 oz.) pkg. active dry yeast
- 3 1/2 s bread flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, unbeaten, room temperature
- 1/4 water
- 3/4 cream-style cottage cheese
- 3/4 sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dill seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
In bread machine pan, place first four ingredients in order given. In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat just until warm (do not boil). Pour into bread pan. Select ?white bread? setting. Bake according to bread machine directions. Makes 1 loaf (1 1/2 lbs.)
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!