- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments drained and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 1/2 cup peeled jicama chopped
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1/3 cup reduced fat salad dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, orange pieces, cranberries, almonds, and jicama.
- Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with foil or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve, place a lettuce leaf on each plate.
- Place 1 cup of chicken salad on top of each lettuce leaf.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!