- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash carrots, apples, and celery. With a knife or peeler, peel the carrots.
- Chop carrots, apples, and celery and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, raisins, yogurt, and cinnamon to the bowl of chopped carrots, apples, and celery.
- Stir until evenly coated.
- Chill before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!