- 1 cup macaroni or rotini (cooked)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. parsley (chopped, optional)
- In a medium-size bowl, combine macaroni, onions, cucumbers, and green peppers. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. If using parsley, add that too.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the pasta. Mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes. Serve cold.