- 3 cups great northern beans (cooked)
- 2 cups onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans low sodium chicken broth (about 14 ounces each)
- 1 can carrots (sliced and undrained, about 15 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the onion, celery, and garlic in vegetable oil for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and beans; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer until celery is tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add canned carrots and pepper and heat another 2 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!