- 2 pounds red potatoes (cleaned and cut into four pieces)
- 1/4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted margarine, garlic, salt, and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.