- 2 packages (16 ounces each) ready-to-bake refrigerated peanut butter cup cookie dough
- 6 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg. (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely. In large bowl, whisk milk, cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth. Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Place hazelnut spread in small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices. Drizzle with hazelnut spread.
Since this can be made ahead of time and frozen, it cuts stress for busy hostesses. Serves 12.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!