Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana (medium to large)
- 2 eggs (egg beaters or egg whites if desired)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat lightly greased skillet to medium heat.
- Mash banana in bowl. It helps to mash it with your hands before peeling it.
- Add eggs, vanilla and cinnamon and beat together.
- Pour batter into skillet, using a spatula to spread it out into a thin layer. Cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!