- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded fresh Romano cheese
- 1/4 lb. cooked ham, coarsely chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli in cheese flavored sauce, thawed
- 2 (4.5 oz.) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan bread crumbs
Heat oven to 400°. Cook gnocchi as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add cream; mix well. Gradually add 1 cup of the cheese, stirring after each addition until melted. Add ham, broccoli in sauce, mushrooms and cooked gnocchi; mix well. Spoon into ungreased 9- inch square (1 1/2 quart) glass baking dish. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serves 6. Source: 2002 Pillsbury Bake-Off Recipe
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!