- 2 cup fresh green beans trimmed and cut in to bite size pieces
- 2 cup yellow squash sliced and chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup red onion finely sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil washed and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Make sure your cooking area, utensils, and hands are clean.
- Clean, slice and chop vegetables and place in a large bow. Add tomatoes then feta cheese to bowl.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, basil, and spices in a small bowl.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!