Green Bean Casserole
- 4 cups canned green beans, drained well
- 10½ oz. cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1½ cups crispy fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine green beans with soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, salt, and 1 cup of crispy onions in a casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or bubbly. Remove from oven and stir.
- Top with remaining onions and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!