- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 American lamb loins, silver skin removed
- 1/2 goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced, cut into 8 portions and toasted
Combine oil, rosemary, pepper and salt. Roll lamb loin in mixture. Cover, refrigerate and marinate 1 hour. Grill over medium-hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, turning once. Cook to 145° for medium-rare, 160° for medium or 170° for well. Remove from grill, cover and let stand 10 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!