- 1 9 or 10-inch round herbed focaccia
- 1 (5.2 oz.) pkg. Boursin* cheese
- 2 or 3 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 3 or 4 thin slices seeded watermelon
- sesame seeds
- 2 or 3 ounces baby arrugula
Split focaccia through center as for a sandwich and spread Boursin over cut sides of bread. Arrange chicken over Boursin on bottom piece of bread. Sprinkle sesame seed over watermelon and grill quickly over hot coals just to warm. Arrange in even layer over chicken and top watermelon with arrugula. Place top of bread, Boursin side down, over arrugula. Cut sandwich into halves or quarters.
*Boursin is a soft, creamy cheese available in a variety of flavors. Its texture is somewhat similar to American cream cheese. It can be found at most Giant Eagle stores.
Watermelon is a great alternative to a tomato. A juicy slice of watermelon completes the great flavor combination in this sandwich.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!