Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients for Salad:
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce halved lengthwise
- olive oil (for brushing)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta crumbled
- In a glass jar, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and set aside. Brush hearts of romaine with olive oil
- Place romaine, cut side down on rack of grill. Grill until marks develop and slightly wilted
- Place each romaine half on a plate. Shake lemon juice mixture well and drizzle over grilled romaine, sprinkle with feta.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!