Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus additional for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh chive, finely chopped, for garnish
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs lengthwise. Separate yolks into a separate bowl.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, salt, and pepper to the yolks, and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a piping bag with the yolk mixture, and pipe into the empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and place a piece of chive to make it look like a pumpkin.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!