- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press onto the bottom and 1/4 inch up the sides, sealing seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper.
- Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
- Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!