- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 carton (18 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread shredded pork over crust; top with pineapple and onion.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!