- 5 strips bacon, browned and drained
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 oz.) cans pork and beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 brown sugar
- 1/4 ketchup
- 1/4 barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In large skillet or sauce pan, brown hamburg, bacon and onion. Drain; add beans. Combine remaining ingredients and stir into bean mixture. Pour into greased 2 1/2 qt. baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350° 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!