- 1 8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- assorted crackers
In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and butter until mixed well. Beat in garlic, herbs and seasoning until mixed. Cover and chill about 30 minutes. The spread can be divided and shaped into two balls and rolled in minced parsley before serving, or placed in a dish on a platter surrounded by crackers. Either way, it can be chilled for 4-24 hours before using, then brought to room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!