- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter.
- Whisk together the milk and cornstarch, and stir into the corn mixture.
- Cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture is thickened, and corn is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve hot.