- 2 cups Cinnamon squares cereal
- 4 cups Honey Nut squares cereal
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In large microwavable bowl, place cereals. In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, brown sugar and honey uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is bubbly. Stir in spices and rum flavoring. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after every minute. Cool slightly; about 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Spread on waxed paper. Store in airtight container.