- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 3 cups Corn cereal squares
- 3 cups Rice cereal squares
- 3 cups Wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
- Heat oven to 250°F. In ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper sauce. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Bake uncovered 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!