- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 6 maraschino cherries, halved
- Sprinkle one side of each tortilla with cinnamon.
- In a large skillet, heat tortillas, one at a time with cinnamon side up, in oil over medium heat.
- When tortilla starts to brown, fold into a taco shape; drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir the pecans for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Tint coconut with food coloring.
- Place two small scoops of ice cream in each tortilla shell; top with whipped topping, cherries, pecans and tinted coconut.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!