- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Spoon half of the ice cream into crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup and peanut butter; spoon half over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with half of the peanuts.
- Repeat layers. Freeze until firm.