- 6 dried habanero peppers
- 6 dried scallions
- 2 tablespoons whole allspice
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Glass preserving or plastic jars, plastic food storage bags or vacuum packages
Crush or grind habanero peppers, scallions and whole allspice to a coarse powder. Add remaining ingredients and grind to a uniform coarse powder. Store in glass preserving or plastic jars, plastic food storage bags or vacuum package. Label. Quick Tip ? When cutting or seeding hot peppers, wear rubber gloves to prevent hands from being burned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!