- 2 s zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 cherry tomatoes, halved
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine all but tomatoes, cover and cook on HIGH 5 minutes until zucchini is almost done. Add tomatoes; cover and cook on HIGH 1 minute until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!