- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2-1/2 cups baby kale (6 ounce)
- 1-1/2 packages precooked quinoa and brown rice blend (8.5 ounce)
- 3/4 cup sweet cherries (pitted, halved)
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 can 15-oz. unsalted chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons oil mixture and kale.
- Place kale mixture on a platter. Stir quinoa blend, cherries, parsley, shallots and chickpeas into remaining oil mixture.
- Top kale mixture with quinoa mixture and cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!