- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Combine cherries, oats, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the milk, egg substitute and almond extract.
- Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with non-stick cooking spray. Divide mixture evenly between custard cups. Place filled cups on baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven 30 to 40 minutes, or until centers are still slightly soft. Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!