- 1/2 pound Certified Angus Beef flat iron, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 flatbread or tortilla wraps
- Optional ingredients (choose one of the following according to your child?s taste):
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup cut corn
Mix together beef and barbecue sauce. Lay each wrap out flat; evenly distribute beef, cheese and optional ingredients if used; spread evenly across entire wrap. Roll each wrap and slice diagonally in half.
Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef brand.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox