- 1 can black beans (15 ounce, drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa (thick and chunky)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light)
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, (grated)
- Mash beans and mix with onion powder, dried oregano, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Spread on a serving dish.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, green onions and grated cheese.
- Serve as a dip for raw vegetables such as celery, carrot sticks, and pepper slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!