- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, Ground
- 3 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 5 to 6-inch spears
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, panko and basil in another small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange carrots in single layer in 11×7-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Brush carrots with some of the olive oil mixture.
- Layer with mushrooms and peas, brushing with olive oil mixture after each layer.
- Arrange asparagus on top in a diagonal pattern. Brush with remaining olive oil mixture.
- Top with bacon. Sprinkle panko mixture evenly on top of bacon.
- Bake 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and topping is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!