Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin w/Baby Potatoes
Ingredients for the pork:
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. rosemary, fresh or dry
- 1 tsp. thyme, fresh or dry
Ingredients for the potatoes:
- 2 lbs. baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tsp .lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Put the pork tenderloin, garlic, lemon juice, 2 tbsp. olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme in a Ziploc bag. Put the bag in the fridge and let the pork marinate overnight or for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pour 1 tbsp. olive oil into a skillet on medium heat. Place pork tenderloin in the skillet and sear on all sides. Once that is complete, place the tenderloin on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and bake the tenderloin for 18-20 minutes. When finished, the internal temperature should read 145˚F on the thickest part of the meat. This will give you a medium-rare cook for a juicy tenderloin.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with Dijon mustard on the side and enjoy!
- For the Potatoes: Wash and chop the potatoes into fourths. Spread them out in a baking pan and cover with lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix well so that the potatoes are evenly coated and add the rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Put the baking pan in the oven and cook for 45 min. to 1 hour. Halfway through cooking, flip potatoes so they crisp up on all sides.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs before serving. Enjoy!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!