- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set.
With a definite lemonade flavor, this refreshing pie is a high and fluffy desert with a creamy smooth consistency.