- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium firm banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium ripe peaches, pitted and quartered
- Clusters of red and green seedless grapes
In small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add milk, lemon juice, sugar and salt; beat until smooth. Transfer to small serving bowl. On large serving platter, arrange honeydew wedges in a spoke pattern. Place strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, banana, peaches and grapes between the wedges. Place dip in the center and serve immediately.
Fruit and dip are especially good in summer, when the finest fruits are at their best. Pair with angel food cake for a marvelous dessert. Serves 8-10 with 2 cups dip.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!