- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, optional
In serving bowl, combine fruits. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in walnuts and coconut if desired.
Keep cans of fruit in the refrigerator so they?ll be cold whenever you want to be refreshed with this salad. With a touch of mustard added, the dressing is also good over a green salad. Makes 2 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!