- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. large marshmallows, halved
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 s fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 fresh blueberries
- 1/2 chopped pecans
Place marshmallows in large bowl; set aside. In saucepan, whisk egg yolks, milk and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° and coats back of metal spoon. Cool 5 minutes. Stir into marshmallows. In mixing bowl, beat cream, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla on medium speed until soft peaks form. Fold into marshmallow mixture. Add fruit; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Just before serving, stir in pecans.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!