- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 pkgs. taco mix
- 2 cans Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 (16 oz.) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (16 oz.) jar or can of salsa (mild or medium)
- 1 shredded cheddar cheese
Optional toppings: chopped onions, black olives, shredded lettuce or additional salsa.
Brown meat with taco mix. Heat soup in microwave oven so it spreads more easily. Layer six tortillas in 9×13-inch pan, letting tortillas go up sides of the pan a bit. Layer half the ground beef mixture then spread half the soup on top. Layer half the refried beans and half the salsa. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes at 350°. Uncover, top with cheese and bake five minutes. Add optional toppings right before serving.